Friday, August 24, 2007

i'm off (*see mel your kick in the pants worked)

ok so yes i'm off in more ways than one. lol

i'm off this blog way too much. i might move it over to scrapgal they have a new blog thingy that works ok and maybe i'll update it more if i'm over there?

i'm off my routine. i was sick with strep again last week and then i aggravated my plantar fasciitis - this has led to evenings spent on the couch relaxing rather than hanging out in my studio scrappin' and surfing. i also didn't get to go to my monthly crop which means not a lot of scrappin' was done this month.

i'm off on vacation for the next week sans internet access. it's going to be nice to have a break from the routine of my life and rejuvenate.

what else has been going on since my last post. not much on the scrappin' front. i had no calls really this month. a little lull - oh well.

personally i had a birthday. i was sick. it sucked. oh well. my present was the crop - it didn't happen so i'm planning another one for september. yay!

i did post this layout at the beginning of the month. thanks to all my peeps who sent in photos. you all encourage me every day and i appreciate you more than you can comprehend. it's funny how i feel so close to people yet they live so far away. this world we live in is so small in a way!





looking forward to september and getting back into the school routine with adam. no more making lunches everyday! woohoo! :)

have a great week everyone! xoxo

4 comments:

Candice said...

That LO is genius. I got a sneakpeek at the Play issue today and your LO's look completely fabulous! Enjoy your week off, k? :)

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful holiday celeste - you won't know yourself when you come back.

so glad that layout is done - looks super !!! I recognise so many faces - I can even see me - heheehee. I'm glad we crossed paths - it's lovely how we get to meet so many talented and truly friendly girls.

doris sander said...

love the lo celeste . . . love being on there . . . love being one of your peeps . . . hope your having a fabulous getaway . . . :D

TracieClaiborne said...

Hi Celeste!
I just found your blog via a link on SIStv.com
Woo-hoo!
I just wanted to say that layout is incredible!!!!
You are so creative.