Saturday, March 21, 2009

i've been tagged



nice zits celeste - the one under the rim of my glasses is named homer. sigh. i'm pushing 40 and my skin is starting to look like a 15 year olds (with wrinkles added!)

i was tagged by angie lucas. here's the scoop:
1. take a picture of yourself right now. no primping or preparing. just snap a picture.
2. load the picture onto your blog.
3. tag three people to play. remember, if you are tagged on another blog, we will all be heading to yours to see if you played along.
i choose to tag paula gilarde because i know she laughed when i was tagged, the fab doris sander, and the lovely dina wakley who i've been missing.


about the photo - i had sam take it. i don't have a remote for my new camera so i let him take it. had to have it on auto for him - hence the flash.

y gl

3 comments:

Angie Lucas said...

Way to go Celeste! You look great! I'm with you on the zits though...I thought I would have left that phase behind 15 years ago. It's so unfair.

Erin said...

Me too, on the zits. Annoying, isn't it?

Cannwin said...

I hate zits! I had this idea as a teen that when I 'grew up' they'd all go away, nope... in fact I get worse when I'm pregnant (like now). And if that weren't enough my bodies ability to heal has slowed down drastically since I was 16, so zits linger forever on me, ugh.

You look perfectly marvelous btw and I wouldn't have even noticed Homer had you not pointed him out.