Friday, January 22, 2010

cha sneaks - my list

wondering what's on your must have list. i'm finding a lot that i like and thought i'd share here. scrap review is doing a great job keeping up with the sneaks if you are interested.

here's my list so far...
october afternoon - i haven't seen anything yet so i'm anxiously waiting too. i know whatever it is i'll love it!
pebbles - the american crafts acquisition is really paying off. new stickers, ribbons, chips, rub-ons, and embellishments. may bouquet is my favorite - that grey!
GCD Studios - Melody Ross Homespun Chic - i love the ladies from the patterns and some of the embellishments in this line.
American Crafts – Abode, Dear Lizzy – all flair - the colors in the two lines speak to me and I love flair. love it!
Sassafras Lass – all lines! this is one of those companies that just breaks my bank. and i hoard it.
Cosmo Cricket – all lines, cardstock. the new cardstock is coredinations. love the designs and colors. i also won't be able to resist the lines they are debuting. that material girl is too cute!
Crate Paper – Brook line - great colors. it's a boy line. i'm avoiding the pinks as i rarely use them. so this is the one for me!
7 Gypsies Avignon, Mini-Labels, Vintage Tags (birds) - avignon is already available. i love the colros in thsi line and those mini-labels. sigh.
Studio Calico – Anthology - april just has such a fabulous eye. i love the colors in this line and the designs are just so fresh!

i have more but i have to stop - it's going to be hard to curb my spending in the next couple months. have you seen anything that just blows you away?

2 comments:

Vel said...

I love a lot of this stuff. 7 Gypsies is definitely on my list but my #1 is all the Tim Holtz stuff.

muriel said...

Hello from France! I came across your blog recently and I wanted to say how much I love it and thank you for everything. Sassafra Lass is number one on my must-have list. But I also love all the other lines.