Friday, April 02, 2010

sharing some projects

the my scrapbook nook april kit is available. it's a great mix of my minds eye quite contrary and jillibean items. here are some of my projects.

that woodgrain paper is not in the kit. i took some free digital paper from paper crave and recolored it. if you'd like the recolored file - feel free to email me and i'll send it along.






the april gallery at write.click.scrapbook is up. here's my page. go check out everyone else's - it's a great month!

thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, INSPIRING work! Thanks for sharing! :)

*Paula* said...

fabulous! I don't know how you do it so quickly. I just don't. I'm so indecisive.

Jody said...

Simply adorable layouts, Celeste!

Angie Lucas said...

Amazing photos on that Player layout! And I love the general color scheme too.

Nathalie said...

Great pages!!!

Kimberly said...

i haven't seen any of your stuff in forever. i've missed it! not even sure what made me click on your blog tonight (waiting for the boys to brush teeth...sitting at the computer)...

Unknown said...

I just had to stop by and say your facebook page is GENIUS!!!! I had to click on the picture and make it bigger but even before it was bigger I was sayin "I know them them" and when it was bigger I found ME and even got my husband to try and ick out ME lol LOVE IT!!! What a fabulous page to look back on in decades to come!

stinker said...

oh celeste, i just love you :) (not in a creepy scrap-stalker way though lol)

your facebook page is soooooooo fabulous!!!

justem said...

love your work.
i'm feeling all special that i see my little girl on the FB page! ;)

Wendy Bretz said...

i love you too...but in a creepy scrap-stalker way :) ROFL!!!!
love that facebook page celeste!
WAY COOL