Friday, September 17, 2010

it's digi friday

ok so i'm going to try out something new here. on fridays, i'll share a few digital layouts i've made during the course of the week and link you to a cool digital freebie that i've found. now paper scrappers don't grown. some of the freebies could be used in paper scrapping. for instance - templates are really just sketches right? and digital elements can be printed and used for cards or on your layouts. the possibilities are endless.

here are a couple layouts from this week from me.


For the September SSD Treat of the Month - Lydia Tarbox
Lift of My Amazing Life
I Love You More Kit by Traci Reed
Kraft Cardstock - The Reasons Why Kit by Kristin Kronin-Barrow and Meghan Mullens


font: darcy baldwin woke up late, julie billingsley kraft & punchy edges, conversations with kids kit by traci reed and manda bean. all from sweet shoppe

all supplies from zoe's school days kit at sweet shoppe. stitches are traci reed!


my freebie might be known to most of the digital world, but it's a goodie. there is a site called simple scrapper (jennifer wilson) and on the blog jennifer offers digital and hybrid tips, freebies, kit releases and other information. there is a fabulous free template collection there. simply sign up and you'll have access to a whole library of free simple templates! love!

3 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Your blog has been a daily stop for me and will continue to be...always the best stuff is found here!

Jennifer Larson said...

Wow, I love these--they look like paper with real dimension! That's always been my issue with digi. You've inspired me to play around a bit more--and I'll definitely check out this site.
BTW, love the colors on the first LO!

*Paula* said...

you rock! your digi stuff looks awesome