Sunday, November 27, 2011

december daily bases

i uploaded my december daily bases to flickr. it is 100% digital and I didn't worry about facing pages or anything. i'm not sure how i'm going to assemble it yet and i haven't done a cover! i have two day 28s - will change one of them to a 9 soon! most aren't even shadowed yet, but i feel ready to add photos, journaling and more embellishments to the pages as i go.



the list of credits is amazing. i modified tiffany tillamns' holiday template set from last year for some of the pages. i also filled in with other templates of hers. as well i used valorie wibbens little pockets 3. almost all of the pattern paper is from robyn meierotto's vintage holiday kit. i'll try and type the rest up and get them on this post later. if you see something that you want to know about just ask for now!




1 comment:

Stacia said...

Celeste, I *love* these! Which they were available as quick pages. I might even be able to do a DD if I had something like this all set up. Just darling. I love that they're simple & cute at the same time. Well done!