Thursday, May 29, 2008

bad blogger


::via smashing magazine

yep that's me. i go through these "in a funk" phases where i think to myself no one is reading this blog anyway so why bother? horrible i know!

i promised you some links though and so i'm going to deliver!
  • do you see all that gorgeous texture above? smashing magazine had a texture contest and that lovely above won. the images are all free to use in projects - not sure how i could incorporate that into my art, but it could be interesting!
  • cool iron on coasters and you can use paper too!
  • how cool is this? i might just have to make one with xmas photos for the simple calls right now!
  • i'm a huge proponent of handmade cards - we all have scraps and leftovers after every project we do - so easy to whip out a card after every layout! think of the money you'd save. here's an idea for a five minute card.
  • oh my lovely stars!
  • try your hand at marbelizing paper - looks so easy! wouldn't it be cool to use a patterned paper as the base?
  • how cute is this little shelf made out of a yardstick?
  • ribbon rosettes - finally something new to do with all that ribbon i have bought and hoarded over the years!

enjoy the links. be sure to let me know if you try something how it worked out! :)

have a great rest of thursday!

8 comments:

Janet O. said...

Heh. If you've seen mine lately, you'll see that great minds think alike. Just can't do it!

Candice said...

Love the mini photo album & the colors of those fabrics are yummy.

You should totally submit that idea! It'd be cool to print digi scrapbook paper on some of the pages as well.

Keep blogging, I don't always post, but I read! :p

Anonymous said...

Love all that fun stuff! Love your links, baby.

Dina said...

Hey, now, I read your blog. :) Wau wau!!!

~Amie~ said...

you better keep a bloggin'- I'm your biggest fan :)
love all the linkies you find, fun stuff!

Anonymous said...

I read it... I just stalk it and don't post comments! LOL

Sara Dickey said...

you are the link/research girl, you have to blog

have a great weekend!

Lisa said...

I love your linkey love posts! they make my day! Note to self: tell C this more often in bloggy comments!