Tuesday, March 23, 2010

the ideas are piling up again

not sure how it happens, but i have a folder full of bookmarks again. i'm going to post two or three ideas each day this week. here goes!



















::source
creativity prompt offers these printable labels to you as well she has a retro set and a rounded set. check it out!















::source
a photography tutorial from feathers, freesia, and fishing tackle





















::source
apparently this is called "bow easy" and it helps you make nice bows. if you check it out - let me know how it worked!

ok so that was 5 ideas. woot! see you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Avital said...

Thanks for spreading out the word :)

crimsoncat05 said...

I have to say I love the bow easy! I used tiny, tiny ribbon bows on my Christmas cards, and the bow easy helped me to get them looking just right. (the written directions aren't all that clear, but there are youtube videos that show how to use it... that helped a lot)

Gina said...

Love those labels! Thanks for sharing.

Christi said...

I love the Bow Easy too. I'm ribbon impaired. Now I get perfect bows for cards!