Thursday, March 18, 2010

nook kits and photo books

the march kits are in at my scrapbook nook and mine came in the mail yesterday. gorgeous - just filled with brand new, can't get it anywhere else right now, pink paislee goodness! i finished two layouts last night and plan to do a layout tonight. be sure to check out my card class - i hope to post it on saturday! my first layout is below. i challenged myself to introduce another color to the kit. very fun!























and another one...































I have a little find to share with you as well today. DIY photo notebooks! very cute. I made one a few years back for another kit club I was on. You can see it here.

6 comments:

*Paula* said...

Great layouts C! I feel the same way about dark choc :D I'll have to bring some to the crop!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Looove both your layouts, can't wait to see your card class :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Love them Céleste, sophisticated and yet quite simple and pure! PERFECT!!

Dina said...

Love seeing your work, Celeste! You're the best!

Monique Liedtke said...

Love your scrapbooking style, this one is gorgeous too!!! TFS!

sanjeet said...

Great layouts
home jobs india