Friday, December 30, 2011

jumpin on the project life bandwagon

well, after hemming and hawing for a few days. i decided that this was the year i would try project life. (it ties into my one little word that i hope to have scrapped by the sunday.) i have decided to do this 100% digitally. i purchased the clementine edition and the templates over at jessica sprague. i figure if i want to add ephemera i'll just scan it in. i'm not even going to attempt two page spreads this year. i'm thinking one page per week will suffice. i'll most likely stick pretty closely to standard form but add in some goodies from my digital stash like i did on this cover page. simple simple simple is going to be my mantra.  

(the top right square idea is STOLEN from stephanie howell. i loved her journaling and stole it and the twine from her. :) thanks steph!)

are you joining me? link me up to your start!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm seeing all of the threads about this on Two Peas and I am keeping pace behind that bandwagon, unsure about whether to hop on. I was thinking that maybe I would attempt it in my own way, although the templates look like they'd make this much easier! I LOVE this page, Celeste. Are you going to be sharing more as the year goes on? I'd love to see where this takes you.

Leah said...

yay! so glad I can follow you on the PL path...I know I am going to need some inspiration!