Saturday, December 31, 2011

top 11 favorite layouts of 2011

well everyone else is doing it why shouldn't i?


 

 









 not sure if i can tie them all together. i see loads of kraft. boy do i love kraft! some paint splattering and misting. piles of buttons! border strips on the top & bottom of pages too. some photos of myself - i made a conscience effort to include myself more. and notice that they are all digi.  i guess my honorable mentions should be paper pages. here are a few....




thanks for looking. happy new year everyone! i hope you new year is filled with love, laughter and loads of crafting!  :)
















6 comments:

doris sander said...

ack! where is my favorite?! i still love that quirky one you did of your neice. great pages celeste! -doris

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are just beautiful! My favorite digi LO is the last one with the circles - I love circles! And my favorite paper LO is flirt. Lovely work!

Holly said...

you do some of the most amazing layouts... everyone I literally am like 'that's genius!'. Thanks for sharing your inspiration!

Denise said...

all so wonderful Celeste. You really are amazing. happy 2012

Stacia said...

Love these, Celeste! May have to do some scraplisting as we get underway in 2012. :D

Stacia said...

Whoops...scrapliFting...LOL!