Sunday, September 24, 2006

bowling

yep we went candlepin bowling today. adam loved it, sam loved getting candy. he didn't like that his ball kept getting stuck half way down the lane. i won. dh didn't like that. lol

we also went for a walk in the woods today at a local park/farm. the boys enjoyed seeing all the animals and we found a deer skull too - which was really cool in a creepy sort of way.

tonight sam crashed at 5pm - he's still sleeping i'm sure we'll be paying for that later. think it was all that fresh air?

desperate housewives premieres tonight - if it doesn't get better i'm not watching.

cleaning my scraproom now quick before it starts. i'm done with october assignments. i wish i felt better about it. not sure why i'm so off - hopefully this week will bring a better mood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fun family weekend. Love those, but they're few and far between for me since I work Sundays. :(

And I'm sure your pages are just great- stop being so hard on yourself C!!

Anonymous said...

Bowling and a walk in the woods sounds like lots of fun. I hope your mood gets better this week. I know how those "blue" moods can sneak up on a person. ((((HUGS)))))

Séverine said...

I'm sure you had a great time with your family Celeste.

Hope you will feel better really soon.
{{{HUGS}}}