Sunday, September 03, 2006

sunday sunday

well i don't think i accomplished anything today - absolutely nothing. i continued to potty train sam, made a card, went to walmart, painted sam's tote bag for school, took a nap and here i am. i also updated my blog a little. see the pic and the links? go me!

have you seen the new american crafts minimarks? they are in at scrapgal. i want them. but it would be silly to order them as i'm sure some are going to be on their way fairly soon. yay! how great will it be to open the first box?

i played with the cricut last night. i must say i don't think it could be any easier to use. i cut a flower, some alphas and some shapes. really cool and to think that provo craft sent me one - it's really cool to be on design teams! thanks provo craft!

hope everyone enjoys their labor day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl....a cricut and minimarks!!

Hope you're feeling better Celeste!

Anonymous said...

HEY GIRL! I just saved your fun blog...yay more for me to read! Love it! Man..mini marks...those are rockin!! I WANNA CRICUT!