wondering what's on your must have list. i'm finding a lot that i like and thought i'd share here. scrap review
is doing a great job keeping up with the sneaks if you are interested.
here's my list so far...
october afternoon - i haven't seen anything yet so i'm anxiously waiting too. i know whatever it is i'll love it!pebbles
- the american crafts acquisition is really paying off. new stickers, ribbons, chips, rub-ons, and embellishments. may bouquet is my favorite - that grey!GCD Studios - Melody Ross Homespun Chic
- i love the ladies from the patterns and some of the embellishments in this line.
American Crafts – Abode
, Dear Lizzy
– all flair - the colors in the two lines speak to me and I love flair. love it!Sassafras Lass
– all lines! this is one of those companies that just breaks my bank. and i hoard it.Cosmo Cricket
– all lines, cardstock. the new cardstock is coredinations. love the designs and colors. i also won't be able to resist the lines they are debuting. that material girl is too cute!Crate Paper
– Brook line - great colors. it's a boy line. i'm avoiding the pinks as i rarely use them. so this is the one for me!7 Gypsies
Avignon, Mini-Labels, Vintage Tags (birds) - avignon
is already available
. i love the colros in thsi line and those mini-labels. sigh.Studio Calico – Anthology
- april just has such a fabulous eye. i love the colors in this line and the designs are just so fresh!
i have more but i have to stop - it's going to be hard to curb my spending in the next couple months. have you seen anything that just blows you away?