Wednesday, March 07, 2007

bad blogger bad bad bad

it's been three weeks since my last blog post. yikes.

let's see...scrapbook news...
had a few items picked up for scrapbook trends. made the top 30 cut for mm idol - next vote is next monday - stressing about the assignment a bit. getting a jump start on my work for the month. going to a crop on friday.

homefront....
boys are good. growing and learning more each day. sam is a handful - wrote with marker all down the handrail of the stairs this past weekend. back to watching him like a hawk. adam is doing great in school - he loves it and i'm thankful for that.

good news on the sinus front - went to the doctor yesterday with a sinus infection and i'm feeling better due to antibiotics. they referred me to yale - let's hope some experts can figure this out.

i desperately need a haircut i've had to cancel twice in the past week because i was too sick to do much but go to bed. bought new glasses i think they are a little dorky i have a couple more weeks before i can return them and tell them i want something else.

not much else to report - hope you are all well. off to a meeting.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats!

LOL about Sam with the marker. I remember those days wirh Nevin.

Thats so grat that Adam enjoys school!

Glad you are feeling better. I hope the "experts" are able to find the cause of the problem.

Glasses and hair cut-- that reminds me...I need to get glasses on friday(1st pair) and get my hair cut before Easter!

Anonymous said...

congrats! on the MM idol
and i need to cut my hair really bad too
i go like every 6 months
it's a terrible habit
esp. because i love it when they wash my hair
glad to hear you are feeling better

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say congrats on the Top 30 and good luck on Monday. I don't know about you but this has been an interesting challenge! Good luck.

Unknown said...

hey celeste! congrats on top 30! if it makes you feel better, it's goin on 10 pm saturday here, too, and i've got a long way to go as well!! *good luck!!*

Anonymous said...

Congrats on ST & MM...can't wait to see your project.

so are you going to post a photo of the new glasses?! I'm sure they are cute!

glad you are feeling better, and those little kids are so sneaky...Miss A painted my scrap room chair last week

have a great week!