Wednesday, April 30, 2008

linky lou


today's post is just me clearing out my link list and sharing some items i found over the past week or so...
  • what a beautiful color scheme (above) - i think it would be great in my bedroom.
  • smashing magazine presents 42 design/tech online magazines. some are for web designers, however a bunch are basic design and print design - great sources for learning about design basics, getting inspiration, etc.
  • e.m. papers offers printable cards and envelopes. a couple freebies on the site - labels, black and white cards, and envelope templates. cool!
  • i'm in love with the collage-y look of this website and marisa avelar's artwork.
  • orange beautiful offers fun downloadable wallpapers - i currently have the one that reads "there are people in the world who think that telemarketing works" as my desktop.
  • wouldn't these trees be so easy to replicate on a card or page?
  • i don't think i'm ever going to get over my love affair with felt. of course, it would help if i started actually using some of my huge stash of it!
  • how wacky is this guy? would you send him money?
  • a tutorial on how to bookbind - loving on the materials she used for the cover of the book.
  • oh my i want this!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that paper site, thanks. :)
And the drawer pulls are SO cool! I want those. And a cabinet to match it. ;p

~Amie~ said...

FAB links Celeste!! love 'em

Candice said...

ooh-love that color scheme, too. & the numbered drawers are fabulous.

Denise said...

awesome links Celeste, thanks for sharing!